Sunday, April 20, 2008
Guess What
Hello every one it's your old friend Micah Vassau. It has been a while since I posted so here is my side of the story. Tokyo is like a clean NY full of Japanese people, no one jay walks and there is a five way intersection in Shibuya that I hope to run threw naked one day. I have been hanging out with Jack allot. In Bali we drove around on motorcycles and ate lots of cheep food and drank home made Arak. During the last week in Bali I caught a fever and got really bad Diarrhea I lost about twenty pounds and my pants would barely stay up. Since I got to New Zealand I have been on a steady diet of meat pies and ice cream and am back to my normal weight. We are living with two Irish Guys named Damion and John and a man named Pidy. On my trip I have yet to see a Irish man go one night without drinking. Yesterday I caught a fish. We are about to go to the south island and venture into the bush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are horrible at spelling
May the Precios Eat thy words Black and Wooly !!
Post a Comment