OH man! Jack, that is quite a tapestry you have hanging from under your chin. I bet you are so hot right now, it's not even funny! All the monkeys and village life look amazing. Was that a bamboo slackline hanging over an entire plaza? That's so crazy!
6 comments:
WOW! Your 'stache is blond! Is that Bondi Beach? Thanks for posting the pics, how about captions? Too time consuming?
Love you, fare well!
OH man! Jack, that is quite a tapestry you have hanging from under your chin. I bet you are so hot right now, it's not even funny! All the monkeys and village life look amazing. Was that a bamboo slackline hanging over an entire plaza? That's so crazy!
Oh, yeah..........OH YEAH!
BEARDACIOUS!
Nice neck-fro skillet. Sounds like shizzle is nizzle for sho.
I can't believe there are no comments about the bananadelic shades. You fashionista mista.
Backpacks left MV on 4-11, 10 days.
xo
Post a Comment